hist-brewing: Re: Brewing guilds and guidelines...

georg thegeorg at servtech.com
Sat Jan 3 06:50:01 PST 1998

Greetings!

There is an SCA-Distilling list that is discussing:

A. What exactly ARE the BATF regulations. We have obtained a copy of
CFR-27, which is most of the pertinent regulations.
B. Is it possible for a group of SCA members to get a license to own and
operate a still- thinking that most likely this will be done as not
affiliated with the SCA. Is it possible to get a license for educational
purposes, or does a separate company (outside the SCA) need to be
formed.
C. Can we find any recipes for distilled spirits pre-1600.
D. Sharing any knowledge we gain with others.

message in the body: subscribe sca-distilling

If that doesn't work, send a note to the list's maintainer, Dragonfyr:
dragonfyr at tycho.com

If you have any questions, please email me, as I am not yet subscribed
to this list. (but would like to be.)

Cheers!
lady georg
non ani sunt permittendi