hist-brewing: Re: Harrison's Beer AHA class

Brian M. Rezac brian at aob.org
Tue Nov 25 09:49:12 PST 1997

> On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Wylie A. & Gail D. Smith wrote:
>
> > What modern day AHA class would be most proper to enter with Harrison's
> > Beer? It doesn't have the herbs for an herb beer, and I don't think a
>

> No modern AHA style would be appropriate, just put it into whatever it
> tastes most like.  The thing to remember is that that AHA styles are just

> plain screwed to begin with.

We can address the AHA styles being "just plain screwed to begin with"
later.  But, first, can some one send me Harrison's recipe or the URL where
I can find it.  I will try to help if I can.

-  Brian

Brian Rezac
Administrator
American Homebrewers Association  (303) 447-0816  x 121   (voice)
736 Pearl Street                              (303) 447-2825   (fax)
PO Box 1679                                 brian at aob.org   (e-mail)
Boulder, CO  80306-1679                info at aob.org     (aob info)
U.S.A.                                        http://beertown.org  (web)