hist-brewing: 1577 Recipe

Wylie A. & Gail D. Smith wyliesmith at isomedia.com
Thu Oct 2 20:25:34 PDT 1997

I contacted a local microbrewery today to ask about reenacting the Harrison
Recipe sometime this winter.  He is going to try to schedule it... He is
also interested in this project.

For those in Washington State, that's the Lake Tapps Brewery near Bonney
Lake.
If it flies, I will need a lot of folks to buy the wort.... and hopefully
make it an SCA event.
Three good Hogsheads of beer (a Hogshead is anywhere from 63 to 140
gallons, and even then it is vague)