hist-brewing: List Members

Marilyn Warren willow at dowco.com
Tue Sep 16 07:28:27 PDT 1997

Hi Guys:

You are not the only people on the list.  I am an absolute newbie to
brewing and have never done any historical brewing at all.  I love beer
and especially good beer that has a history.  Unfortunately, neither I
nor my husband drink a large amount, so not recipes are totally beyond
our ability to drink.

I have heard that you can keep beer for more than the required 3 months.
I would be interested to know how that is done.  I would also like some
recipes for smaller batches of beer.

Thanks a bunch.

Marilyn Warren
British Columbia, Canada