hist-brewing: In re:mead

Marc Shapiro mn.shapiro1 at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 11 20:26:44 PDT 1997

Nancy R. Mollette wrote:

> Good afternoon!
> Before the topic of honey-to-water gets too intense, does
> anyone have a copy of < Wassail: In mazers of mead > handy by to check the
> older background?
>Either the original edition or the reprint with notations
> by Papazian whould settle the matter to everyones satisfaction.

I'm still trying to track down my copy.  I can find both of my copies of
Digby and one of Platt, but _Wassail: In mazers of mead_ is still
eluding me.  I'll keep looking.

HTH

Wassail!
Marc Shapiro                                 mn.shapiro1 at mindspring.com

THL Alexander Mareschal                         Canton of Kappellenberg
                                            Barony of Windmasters' Hill
                                                    Kingdom of Atlantia

                       Visit 'The Meadery' at:
           http://www.mindspring.com/~mn.shapiro1/index.html
           http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1265/index.html

"If you drink melomel every day, you will live to be 150 years old,
unless your wife shoots you."
--Dr. Ferenc Androczi, Winemaker of the Little Hungary Winery