[Fwd: Re: hist-brewing: Strength of early medieval mead?]

Marc Shapiro mn.shapiro1 at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 9 18:25:18 PDT 1997

The following answer was composed by my wife.  She thought she was
replying to the group, but apparently sent the reply only to Phil.  (She
is used to Pine on a UNIX box and I am using Netscape Mail.)  I am
forwarding this to the group as I think that it is of general interest.

Wassail!
Marc Shapiro                                 mn.shapiro1 at mindspring.com

THL Alexander Mareschal                         Canton of Kappellenberg
                                            Barony of Windmasters' Hill
                                                    Kingdom of Atlantia

                       Visit 'The Meadery' at:
           http://www.mindspring.com/~mn.shapiro1/index.html
           http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1265/index.html

"If you drink melomel every day, you will live to be 150 years old,
unless your wife shoots you."
--Dr. Ferenc Androczi, Winemaker of the Little Hungary Winery