hist-brewing: We're Not Dead...

Marilyn Warren willow at dowco.com
Mon May 12 20:16:25 PDT 1997

Greg:

Holy Cow - there is someone out there!  I thought I was the only one.  I
guess I should introduce myself.  My name is Marilyn Warren and I live
in the Fraser Valley in British Columbia, Canada.  I would like to learn
more about brewing the way it was done in history.  Is it mostly the
same?  Are you concerned with brewing beer/ale only or do you comment on
wine making as well?

I kind of specialize in wines both country and mead.  I would like to
learn how to brew beer/ale.  I have never tasted a homemade beer/ale
that I liked.  Most were too yeasty and cloudy.  Is this poor brewing or
do all homemade beer/ale taste like this?

Maybe someone could answer and help me out.

Thanks.

Marilyn Warren
willow at dowco.com