hist-brewing: Enter the Seventh Annual March MashFest

Scott Mills smills at mail.webaccess.net
Sat Feb 1 11:56:10 PST 1997

                          Seventh Annual March MashFest
                                 March 22, 1997

The Mash Tongues of Fort Collins, Colorado invite you to enter our Seventh
Annual March Mashfest.  We will accept all homebrewed beer and mead.  This
competition is sanctioned by the AHA.  The number of Categories will be
determined after all of the entries are received.  Historically we have had
around a dozen Categories.  Medals will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place
entries in each Category, as well as for Best of Show in Beer and Mead.
Cool prizes will also be obtained from local microbreweries, brew stores,
and micro-oriented taverns to accompany the medals.  One first place winner
will be selected to work with the Brewers at Dimmer's Brewpub in Fort
Collins to scale up their recipe and brew it at Dimmers!

You can get complete information about the MashFest and download an entry
packet from the Mash Tongues club Web Page at;

   http://www.fortnet.org/~smills/masht.html

Or, if you prefer you can contact us via US Mail, E-Mail, or Phone and we
will mail you a packet.

Hurry!!  The deadline for entries is    March 8, 1997.

For more information check the Web Page or contact;

Scott Mills
7512 Leslie Drive
Loveland, CO 80537
970-669-6088