hist-brewing: Markham

Christina M. Krupp ckrupp at moose.uvm.edu
Thu Jul 25 12:15:21 PDT 1996

Greetings, Cindy!

You might be having trouble finding Markham's English Hus-wife in
facsimile because the facsimile edition has a different title, to wit:

Markham, Gervase
Countrey Contentments (London 1615)
re-printed in the series The English Experience, no. 613,
by Da Capo Press, 1973.
(this volume contains "Husbandman's Recreation" and "English Hus-Wife")

If you still can't find a copy, let me know and I can send you a
photocopy of the chapter you need!

-- Chris Krupp / Marieke

ckrupp at moose.uvm.edu