hist-brewing: Markham

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Wed Jul 24 10:38:57 PDT 1996

>>Did I fall off the list, or is it just too hot to brew?
>>-- Joyce
>
>you are coming in loud and clear.  wonder why no one else is? hmmm...
> Phil Sides Jr.

Maybe everyone else is on vacation.  Let's try priming the pump, so to
speak.  Does anyone have a facsimile copy of Markham's chapter on brewing
from The English Housewife?  I've got Best's Markham, but he's collated &
changed the spelling. Please reply via email.  Thanks.

C. Renfrow
renfrow at skylands.net
http://www.alcasoft.com/renfrow/