hist-brewing: The list change

Greg Lindahl Greg-Lindahl at deshaw.com
Fri Jun 14 05:10:08 PDT 1996

} I don't use filters, so that is not my problem with the change.  What I
} do find very annoying, however, is that there is now no way for me to
} send a response *only* to the list (other than by manually changing the
} 'To" and 'CC' fields as I did on this post).

Sorry, but many mailing lists on the Internet work exactly like this
one does, so I don't have that much sympathy.

-- g