bwbug: Reminder: The next BWBUG meeting will be this Tuesday the 8th at Georgetown Univ

Mfitzmaur at aol.com Mfitzmaur at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 05:56:35 PST 2008

_NEXT BWBUG MEETING Jan 8th, Featuring Kevin Kelly  from Terascala_
(http://bwbug.wordpress.com/2007/06/11/the-next-bwbug-meeting-will-be-july-10-2007/)
We are pleased to announce that Kevin  Kelly Terascala  will be our special
guest speaker.  January  8, 2008  at Georgetown University from 2:30 to 5:00
PM.  Please join us for a very informative talk on low cost very high speed
storage  for High Performance Computing.
_http://www.terascala.com_ (http://www.terascala.com/)
Meeting Location: 3300 Whitehaven Street,  Washington DC 20007. (this is NOT
at the main Georgetown U campus. This is an  off campus building one block
from Wisconsin  avenue).