bwbug: NFS problem

zhang only only1892 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 16:23:11 PST 2007

Dear all,
I try to add a static IP address to our Linux cluster.When
rebooting,everything is 'OK',except the NFS.The screen reads following
starting NFS services:
starting NFS quotas:can not register service:RPC:Unable to
send;errno=Invalid argument
rpc.rquotad:unable to register(RQUOTAPROG,RQUOTAVERS,UDP)    [FAILED]

starting NFS daemon:RPC:sendmsg returned error 22
portmap:RPC call returned error 22
RPC:sendmsg returned error 22
portmap:RPC call returned error 22
RPC:sendmsg returned error 22
portmap:RPC call returned error 22   [FAILED]

starting NFS mountd:can not register service:RPC:Unable to
send;eoono=Invalid argument   [FAILED]
How can I fix this problem?Just think me as stupid as a pig.

wg zhang