bwbug: Quick update no meeting today

Michael Fitzmaurice Michael.Fitzmaurice at gtsi.com
Tue Dec 12 09:00:36 PST 2006

I would like to thank all the BWBUG folks that attended the FCW HPC
Conference last Tuesday at the Reagan Building. I would like your feed
back on what you liked and didn't like. Also please give me ideas on how
we can do it better.

I would also like to thank Kevin Kelly who is now with Terascala for
providing the web cast connection. The continued support from Vann Walke
with regard to the website has been a critical communications link for
the members.

I hope every one has a merry Christmas and happy holidays and we will se
you next year.  Our next meeting will be January 9th

Mike Fitzmaurice