bwbug: help

Miguel González Castaños miguel_3_gonzalez at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 25 07:15:01 PDT 2006

Dear all,

  I am a linux sysadmin with programmer skills and I am trying to find a
linux-related job in the area of Baltimore and Washington D.C. Also NY
is fine. I am asking you apart of the common Websites ie: Monster, Dice,
CareerBuilder, whereelse should I look for. By the way, I am EU citizen
and I would need someone sponsoring me a visa. I am kind of quite
desperate, since my girlfriend moved to the US and I am trying to find
the way to gather with her.  If anyone has any hint I would be very
grateful.

  Many thanks in advance

  Miguel