bwbug: BWBUG HPC Users Group Meeting June 13th in Herndon VA at 2:30 PM

Michael Fitzmaurice Michael.Fitzmaurice at gtsi.com
Wed Jun 7 13:37:31 PDT 2006

The time will be 2:30 to 5:00 PM at iLab 460 Springpark Place Suite 900
Herndon, Virginia 20170 Tuesday June 13th, 2006. This will be the 15th
event in a series of what we describe as "THE LINUX TECHNICAL COMPUTING
FORUM" which will focus on complete Linux solutions for mission critical
applications and production research. The speaker will be Greg Lindahl
of PathScale to update us on the QLogic purchase of PathScale and the
latest developments in the InfiniBand community. Jim Gutowski will talk
about the SUN Open Source HPC and Utility HPC Computing. We also have
Invitations to Donald Becker of Scyld, and the folks from Top Spin. For
those that can not make it in person there will be a web link to the
meeting. Check here for more details.

Go to the website to register and obtain the web site for the link to
the live video

Http://www.bwbug.org <http://www.bwbug.org/>

Michael Fitzmaurice

703-502-2904 (o)