bwbug: (no subject)

Michael Fitzmaurice Michael.Fitzmaurice at gtsi.com
Tue Apr 11 11:19:17 PDT 2006

Today's Linux Cluster User Group meeting will be streamed live.

The URL for the live video stream will be:

http://streamer2.rfa.org:8000 <http://streamer2.rfa.org:8000/>

For information on viewing theora streams see this FAQ entry:

http://www.theora.org/theorafaq.html#40

The camera is up now and I'm in #bwbug on irc.freenode.net. I'm still
working on getting an ogg vorbis audio only stream going for those who
lack sufficient bandwidth for the video stream, but might not make it in
time for this meeting. Hopefully I'll have it going for next week's
DCLUG meeting.

Thanks to anyone who can watch (or listen).

Michael Fitzmaurice

703-502-2904 (o)

703-973-9054 (c)

http://www.bwbug.org