bwbug: December 13 BWBUG meeting

Michael Fitzmaurice Michael.Fitzmaurice at gtsi.com
Fri Dec 9 11:53:59 PST 2005

"The next meeting date will be at our newest location at Radio Free Asia
December 13th the time will be 2:00 to 5:00 PM at 2025 M Street NW
Washington DC 20036  directions
<http://dclug.tux.org/dclug_meetings.html> . This will be the ninth
event in a series of what we describe as "THE LINUX TECHNICAL COMPUTING
FORUM" which will focus on complete Linux solutions for mission critical
applications and production research. The speaker will be Robert
Dilmore, senior engineer, from SGI Federal. Robert will talk about the
new SGI 64 bit Blade Based System and new ways to deploy InfiniBand for
increased bandwidth for storage and computational uses.

Please register at http://bwbug.org/Meeting_Registration.php and bring a
friend or colleague. "

Michael Fitzmaurice
GTSI Linux Team