bwbug: BWBUG Meeting June 8th featuring multiple talks on Grid Computing

Fitzmaurice, Michael michael.fitzmaurice at ngc.com
Thu May 27 11:54:49 PDT 2004

We have a fantastic line up of topics and speakers at the next BWBUG meeting.

Two top people from IBM and one from Platform Computing will provide the latest information on Grid Computing and Beowulf Clusters. The time has changed to

11:00 AM and will finish at 2:30. The first session will be Grid 101 for the basics. The later sessions will be more technical Grid presentation.

The location will be 7575 Colshire Drive in McLean on the second floor as usual. Please see the GCN announcement for more details: http://www.gcn.com/events/16642.html

As always we request registration in advance so that we can plan space and refreshments

T. Michael Fitzmaurice, Jr.
Coordinator BWBUG
8110 Gatehouse Road, Suite 400W
Falls Church, VA 22042