bwbug: BWBUG Meeting - Platform Computing - February, 10, 2004

Vann H. Walke walkev at presearch.com
Mon Feb 2 16:30:17 PST 2004

We're happy to have Platform Computing as our presenter for February:

SEMINAR: PARALLEL JOB EXECUTION ON LINUX HPC CLUSTERS
Tuesday, February 10, 2004 at 3:00 - 5:00 PM EST

Join us at the Baltimore-Washington Beowulf User Group on February 10th
for an in-depth technical presentation on our approach for supporting
parallel job execution on Linux HPC clusters. Discussion will include a
description of Parallel Application Manager (PAM) integrations for
various cluster management systems (Scyld, Scali, RMS, etc.), and some
of the scalability issues we have dealt with for very large systems.
Session will conclude with a live demonstration and an overview on Grid
computing environments using Beowulf-style clusters.