bwbug: BWBUG for today cancelled, Speaker announcement for August 13

David Rhoades drhoades at conservativecomputer.com
Tue Jul 9 05:15:03 PDT 2002

Due to vacations and what-not, I was unable to arrange a speaker for
today's' meeting.

Next month we will have David Ritch from High Performance Technologies of
Arlington, VA in to discuss their upgrade at the Forecast Systems Laboratory
in Boulder, Colorado.  Specifically, he will discuss the migration from
Alpha to Intel processors and issues with their migration from using the
Portable Batch System (PBS) to Sun Grid Engine (SGE).

We'll have some door prizes and hope you can attend!

David Rhoades
Conservative Computer, Inc.
703-753-4350
703-753-5650 Fax