bwbug: BWBUG Meeting next Tuesday June 14 - prizes!

David Rhoades drhoades at conservativecomputer.com
Thu Jun 6 06:41:20 PDT 2002

This is a reminder of the bwbug meeting next Tuesday.  You won't want to
miss this one!  We have a great out-of-town speaker and some great door
prizes.

Matt O'Keefe of Sistina software will be on had to talk about the progress
that they are making in the Linux-based storage area network software, GFS.
You can read more on the abstract link at
http://www.bwbug.org/docs/shared_net_store_abstract.html.

We'll start at 3:00PM.

I'm bringing a couple of $25 gift certificates to Best Buy and a new 80GB
IDE hard drive as door prizes to make the trip worth your while.  Northrop
may have a few other goodies, as well.

For those that want to hang around and chat some more we'll go out for
Chinese afterwards.

I look forward to seeing you there!

David Rhoades
Conservative Computer, Inc.