bwbug: BWBUG meeting December 11: Supercomputing roundup

Greg Lindahl lindahl at conservativecomputer.com
Thu Dec 6 10:00:36 PST 2001

Our next BWBUG meeting is coming up soon:

When:  December 11, 3pm
Where: Logicon FDC, 7501 Greenway Center Drive (directions below)

Topic: SuperComputing 2001 Roundup

We didn't have a meeting in November due to the annual SC conference,
which was in Denver this year. There were numerous Linux cluster
announcements at the show, and all sorts of other interesting
things. We'll have a series of speakers talking about what we saw.

[ If you'd like to speak, let me know. If I know you were there, I'll
be in touch. ]

Our January meeting is tenatively schedule for January 8, and our
tenative speaker is Bill Carlson from the Institute for Defense
Analysis (IDA).

Directions:

7501 Greenway Center Drive
Suite 1000 (10th floor) [ but the auditorium is on the top floor ]
Greenbelt, MD 20770, phone 703-628-7451

Mapquest does a reasonable job of directions.

>From the Beltway, take the BWPkwy (295) North. Take the first exit
onto MD-193 towards Greenbelt/NASA Goddard. At the bottom of the ramp
you will turn left onto MD193, and then IMMEDIATELY right onto Hanover
Parkway. Take the next right onto Greenway Center Drive and the
Logicon building is near the end of the road on the left.