ads3: Re: ads3: Re: academie: Re: Symposium Post-Mortem

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:34:10 PST 2002

Remember, non-attributional.  :)  Nobody take anything personally, nobody
get defensive.

If something went wrong (or if it could have been done better), it shouldn't
be viewed as being critical of anyone or any group of people.  The idea is
to identify areas where we can improve, and learn what we need to do _next_
time to ensure that those improvements get a chance to happen.  That's all.
;)

I _strongly_ want to avoid discussions that even hint of finger-pointing.
If that begins to happen, we should call-off the whole exercise.  I hope
everybody else feels similarly.

-V