ads3: Symposium Post-Mortem

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:36:23 PST 2002

Katherine suggested earlier this week that we do a "Post-Mortem" on the
Dance Symposium.  The idea is to identify those things that worked well,
those that didn't, and those that failed miserably.  By knowing what didn't
work, we can improve upon them for the next Symposium.  We do this _now_
while the event is still fresh in our memory.

This exercize is intended to be like a brain-storming session... just fire
off what comes to mind: Good, Bad, or Ugly.  :)  One ground rule, though,
this is intended to be non-attributional.  Meaning, this is about what
happened, _not_ who caused it to happen.  Nobody take anything personally.
;)

Note: I am sending this to three different lists:  Dun Carraig, the
Academie, and the ADS3 Staff list.  Some of you are on multiple lists, few
are on all three.  I will collect and forward comments to the other two
lists so everybody can read and comment upon whatever comments come rolling
in.  Thanks!

-V