ads3: ADS3 Photos

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:30:25 PST 2002

For those who cannot access the Dun Carraig Photo page at YahooGroups, I
have uploaded a half-dozen photos to space the Lord Boroghul has provided on
his server -- temporarily.  :)

http://scavard.pecan-tree.com/op/ads3/

The photos are all quite blurry, because I had to avoid using my camera's
flash.  It automatically compensated by increasing the time the shutter was
open, resulting in blur.

Dun Carraigers: If you do not have, or have forgotten, your YahooGroups
password, the only way I know how to recover it is to create a new account
and have Jonathas approve you for entry to the Dun Carraig group.  This will
result in you having two accounts if you don't first close out your previous
one.

-V