ads3: Reporter - NEXT WEEK

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:28:51 PST 2002

All:

I just got off the phone with the reporter.  He has changed his scheudle and
wants to come down NEXT week to do his piece, since the article won't run
this week.

He *is* planning to bring a photographer with him.  He wants to know about
the SCA in general, plugging Dun Carraig as he does so, and wants to time
the article so that it'll run just before our Dance Symposium in case any
local readers might be interested in coming out.

Bottom line....  this is happening NEXT WEEK, not tonight.  If you're a
fighter, you may want to have some garb to go with your armor, since one of
you is probably gonna be our "poster boy".   Everybody else, garb if you
want to, you might be able to sneak into the background of a shot or two.

-V

-V