ads3: Re: ads3: Reporting on ADS3

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:49:20 PST 2002

PS - This email was copied nearly verbatim from one I posted to the Baronial
list.  The "us" I'm referring to is meant to imply "us SCAdians" in general.
  NOT the "us folks working ADS3".

I believe that this article may be because of our upcoming Symposium, but
it's likely to be used more for PR for Dun Carraig (since the paper is a
local county one).

-V