academiewebadmin: Re: Welcome to the "academiewebadmin" maili ng list

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Mon Dec 10 13:03:34 PST 2001

>> The first 3 have signed up to edit the webpages, and hopefully Bryan
>> will find time to get to it within a week or so.

Bryan has worked 81 hours in the last week (and previous weeks were escalating
up to it), and is still scrambling madly to get a project completed, all of
which has nearly shut off most other activities at the moment.  A damned
irritating intrusion of "Real Life" at an inconvenient time. :)  Rest assured, I
will be back at it quite soon.

So with the inception of this little collaborative project, I presume I should
scrap the new Academie website I've been developing?  With the heraldry and all?
:)  Oh well, no biggy.

Bryan