academie: Ides Of Winter Yule Ball

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 10:09:49 PDT 2006

 The date is set - Dec 9 in Towson MD.  Now I need teachers - just 2 or 3.
The plan is thus: Site opens at 10, teaching from 10:30 - 2, then actual
dancing from 2:30 - 6.

We are sending an invitation to their Highnesses (not that I think they will
come), and the only two things set in stone are the finger-food dayboard,
and that I want the first dance to be in honour of our Outgoing Baron and
Baroness.  (OF course, if Their Highnesses do come, they will get the honour
for the first dance, then dance #2 for Baron Barre and Baroness Cordelia.)

Please let me know I can count on you - I will be posting this to not only
Atlantia, but inviting our East Kingdom Cousins to attend also.

Many thanks!

Ro de Laci
Autocrat

If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning!