academie: Banns

L Shuskey/Elize elizedanizza at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 09:11:33 PDT 2006

I publish the Banns of Marriage between Viscount Karl Helweg and THLady Elize da Nizza.  If any of you know just cause, or just impediment, why these two persons should not be joined together, ye are to declare it.  This is the third time of asking.

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux."

          (One only sees well with the heart.  The essential is invisible to the eyes.)

                    - Antoine de St. Exupery, from Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)