academie: Rowen's Big Dilemma

MdvlSoul at aol.com MdvlSoul at aol.com
Mon May 8 17:31:57 PDT 2006

Greetings All!

I have a bid dilemma (as the subject line states).  Before I  volunteered to
teach classes at the upcoming Juniversity, I asked my husband to  double check
with his friends as to the date of their upcoming wedding which was  to be in
June.  He did this and told me the wedding was the 2nd weekend in  June.  So
I happily volunteered to teach an Underdone ECD" class and to be  the
organizer for the "Teaching Dance" Roundtable.  Needless to say, we  just got our
invite in the mail and the wedding is June 3rd.  It is in PA,  so I can't possibly
do both.  My husband has been friends with both the  bride and groom 10 and
20 years respectively.  I was really looking forward  to teaching this time at
University, but I feel I should go (as we really only  have 1 good car...and
if I take it he doesn't go).  So, is there anyone out  there willing to take
over these classes?

In Service,

Lady Rowen ferch Rhys