academie: I need those class write ups!!!

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Fri Mar 24 10:11:40 PST 2006

Greetings all!

For those offering to teach a dance-related class at University, I need
your write-ups ASAP!  It doesn't need to be (and shouldn't be :) more
than a couple sentences, but I need a description, length (generally an
hour except in unusual cases), any class size restrictions, and any
preferences on when during the day you'd like the class to be.

I need descriptions for:

Rowen- Underdone English Country Dances
Watkyn- Beginner's Dance Step Glossary
Evelyn- Beginner English Country Dance

I'll do the write-up for the Leading Dance roundtable, but I'm going
list Rowen as the primary "teacher" since she offered to teach the
class.  Rowen, let me know if that's not okay.

In addition, we'll have the Renaissance Dance for Children class, and
I'm going to do a class on Contentezza d'Amore, because that seems to go
over well, and is one I'd like to encourage out there.

That should fill the track I think.  If anyone else wants to see
something taught, or wants to teach, yell loudly now (then email us when
you're done yelling :) and we'll see if we can rearrange things!

Thanks!