academie: FW: [MR] Highland River Melees June 9-11, 2006 - dancing related

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Wed Mar 15 06:26:06 PST 2006

Greetings all!

I assume that many of you saw this, but I wanted to make sure everyone
who might be a potential dance teacher for this event saw it.  The event
is June 9-11 (though I suspect the teaching would most likely be needed
on Saturday, June 10th) in Hagerstown, MD.  If this is something you can
help with, reply to Glynis at ylandra at gmail.com, and let the rest of us
know, too. :)

Thanks!

Bryan