academie: UA 6/06

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Fri Mar 10 07:53:19 PST 2006

>> is there going to evening dancing or feast

University will not have a feast (the site is a UVa academic building
with no space to do one), but there are lots of places to eat nearby.

As for dancing, that's still in the negotiating phase.  We're in the
process of blocking off hotel rooms, and if we can get a meeting room at
the hotel, then we'll definitely have dancing.  If not, if there's
sufficient interest, I can try to get us space at other available
dance-able spaces, and just request a small donation to cover the cost.

Follow-up coming soon! :)