academie: The Academie List is Moving!

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Wed Mar 8 14:13:44 PST 2006

Greetings all!

Sorry for interrupting with this bit of list administrivia, but I wanted
to alert everyone that very shortly this mailing list will move onto the
Atlantian Kingdom server and become dance at atlantia.sca.org.  Likewise,
the Academie website will relocate to the Kingdom webserver, at
http://dance.atlantia.sca.org (which is valid now and points to the
current site).

With this move, the subject-line identifier will change from [academie]
to [DanceAcademie].  Sorry, it's a little longer, I know, but hopefully
it should now be clearly discernable from any other list.

The migration to the new server will take place without anyone needing
to do anything.  I'll let you know when it's done, and at that point
you'll simply start using the new address.  You should also get a note
from the list itself with your new self-maintenance password so you can
set your options how you like them.  I'll replicate as much as I can
when I move the list (digest, temporary non-delivery, etc).

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

Thanks!