academie: Reflections on the Academie

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Fri Feb 24 13:52:07 PST 2006

Greetings all,

In preparation for Kingdom Arts & Sciences Festival (and our recruiting
effort there), I'll be making up a display board this weekend for our
table, with various bits of propaganda, er, I mean, information about
who we are and what we do and just how much fun dance is! :)  To that
end, I'm looking for anyone who would like to offer up any ideas that
they'd like to see on said display.  Things you'd like mentioned,
philosophies to note, pictures/graphics to include.  Anything like that.
Or just anything you think should be said/shown.

Thanks so much!  KASF is just a week and a day away.

Dance room! :)