academie: Event Brewing in Bright Hills -- Anyone Able to Help?

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Wed Feb 22 09:24:49 PST 2006

Greetings all!

As you can see from the message below, Lady Roana is looking for dance
teacher assistance for a proposed event in Bright Hills in December.  I
know that's a long way out, but if there are folks who could potentially
be interested in helping out with this, please let her know ASAP.  Even
if you're not sure, a note expressing possible interest in helping would
be appreciated, I'm sure, as would any note of encouragement for simply
holding the event.  There are never enough dance-oriented events, so
let's get behind anyone wanting to hold one and really help push! :)

Thanks!

Bryan