academie: attachments?

Sharon Buczko ldycnstza at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 05:52:48 PST 2006

Catherine,

No spam has been sent to the list, but there has been
some spam coming through the list-related aliases
(academie-seceratary, etc). I don't remember if you
have one but if you do, that may be where it is coming
from. In any case, if its from someone you don't know
and you weren't expecting it, don't open it.

Constanza

--- Catherine Dean <catherinedean at earthlink.net>