academie: Dancing at events...

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Wed Feb 8 08:32:35 PST 2006

On that note, if folks have events with dancing planned, let me know and
I'll put them on the Academie's calendar.  Once I've accounted for all
the feedback on the new site, I'll roll it out with an announcement to
the greater Atlantian community.  So, for example, the message below
says there will be dancing at Celebration of Spring.  Send me event
details (specifically dance-related details), and a link to an event
website if there is one, and I'll put it on the calendar (which is
currently at http://isenfir.org/academie_new/calendar.php).

Likewise, I need information on regular local dance practices.  All
details preferably.

Thanks!

Bryan