academie: Almost Ready for Prime Time

Sharon Buczko ldycnstza at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 11:26:04 PST 2006

Bryan,

Thank you very much for all your work on the web site.
I just looked through it and have the following
comments:

I'd like the
> site to include pictures of the officers, but I have
> none for the
> current crew so please excuse the placeholders. :)
> Neither Elize nor
> Constanza were blond the last time I saw them.

I'll send you a picture. BTW, you still have the
Stierbach practice listed - I am no longer running a
Stierbach practice as I am living in Bright Hills :)
I do believe that there is a regular practice in Ponte
Alto and a monthly Bright Hills practice.

See you all at the Kingdom A&S Academy!

Constanza de Talavera
Seceratary, who will be more active in recruiting and
promotion now that her house is fully purchased and
settled into