academie: dancing at University

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Mon Feb 6 14:56:10 PST 2006

We'll keep everyone abreast of post revel dancing plans!

But, Watkyn and everyone else... don't underestimate your ability to
teach dance!  Even if all you feel up to teaching are a few very easy
dances, that's GREAT!  There are lots of folks out there who would like
to know a few easy dances but don't.  They need to get educated!  And
you may find that teaching a University dance class is a lot more fun
than you think, and a lot easier.  In addition, brushing up beforehand
to prepare to teach your class is a great way to get even better
yourself.  Totally a win-win scenario!  And let's face it, SOMEONE
besides Stefan, Evelyn, Domenico, and me need to teach dance!  Much as
you all may love us. ;)

If you only know a couple dances, you're hired!  Toss out what you think
you could teach to this list, and we'll boil it down into an
honest-to-goodness dance track!

(And don't forget the dance competition at Kingdom Arts & Sciences
Festival on Mar 4th ... it's all for fun, there are no losers, so come
and dance and help our art earn its rightful place alongside the other
performing arts!)

Bryan