academie: dancing at University

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Mon Feb 6 09:06:40 PST 2006

It's looking like next University (June) will likely be in Isenfir,
though that's not confirmed yet.  I think we should be able to muster a
track in June.  I can teach as many classes as my wife will let me. :)
I can probably also convince a couple Isenfiri that they can teach
dance, too.

Who out there would like to teach at the next University, assuming that
it's in Isenfir (specifically in the Waynesboro/Staunton, VA, area)?
What topic?  Any REQUESTS for classes by folks who'd like to see
something covered that hasn't been?

Bryan