academie: Dance Opportunity This Weekend in Isenfir!

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Tue Oct 18 06:31:18 PDT 2005

Greetings fellow dance enthusiasts!

Looking for a good opportunity to dance?  This Saturday (10/22), the
Shire of Isenfir will celebrate its 30th Anniversary, and as most of
y'all know, events in Isenfir almost always mean DANCING!  The marvelous
semi-professional dance band Playn Fore Quartres will be performing, to
provide live, on-demand dance music for your dancing pleasure.

We will have dancing during the feast (in the interlude between courses
when you'd otherwise be twiddling your thumbs waiting for more good food
:) as well as afterward, and during the day as well if we can pry folks
out of the gaming hall! :)  And remember, in Isenfir feast is on time,
and dancing is a priority, not an afterthought!

If you want to be on board for the feast but haven't preregistered yet,
you can still get on the list by emailing the autocrat (Lady Anne le
Settere) at quotku at yahoo.com, but do it soon, lest our head cook get
grumpy.:)

Email me directly if you have dance requests!

Event info at http://isenfir.org/gamestourney

Hope to see y'all on Saturday!