academie: Midsummer Twilight Tourney Ball - Reminder

Samantha Carlow sjcarlow at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 12:48:04 PDT 2005

     All are invited to atend the ball at Midsummer
Twilight Tourney: an event in reverse (June 18th;
Canton of Buckston-on-Eno, Leasburg, NC). The ball
will take place in the morning from 10:00 to 11:30.
The dance list for the ball is as follows:

Set one
Lorayne Almain
Horses Bransle
Jenny Pluck Pear
New Boe Peep
Sellinger's Round
Petit Reins

Set Two
Rufty Tufty
Heart's Ease
Official Bransle
Black Almain
Black Nag
Gathering Peascods

  In preparation for the event, dance practices will
be held following the Buckston meetings on May 31st
and June 14th.  For directions see
http://www.sinister.net/buckston/BoE_Directions.html

     Any questions may be addressed to me at
sjcarlow at yahoo.com