academie: Performer's Symposium IV

Sharon Buczko ldycnstza at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 08:30:52 PDT 2005

All,

Please allow me to kill several birds with one stone.

(hurls a stone into the air. <plunk>. )

I think that combining the Performers Guild symposium
and the Academie of dance worked well last time around
and I would like to do it again. However I share the
concern that there was some bleedover when two
music/danceclasses were placed side by side. If we get
a large enough site and arrange the class locations
correctly it can be handled.

I personally do not have an issue with it being held
in Highland Foorde,but it will make it more difficult
for some others to attend, including the Chancelier of
the Academie Eliza da Nizza, who lives at the edge of
western NC.

YIS,
Lady Constanza de Talavera
Seceratary, Atlantian Academie de Danse