academie: Performer's Symposium IV

Gin Driscoll vdriscoll at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 05:11:06 PDT 2005

I, for one, really enjoyed the chance to take dance
classes at the last Symposium.  I would prefer,
however, to not have one dance class's music intrude
on another class.  The only downside to the site was
that the two dance classes were partitioned in the
same room.  It was very hard to hear the music of one,
without also hearing the music of the other.

-Simona