academie: Performer's Symposium IV

corun at medievalist.org corun at medievalist.org
Mon May 9 17:35:40 PDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I've been meaning to get this note out for a bit but have been a tad
preoccupied moving from Ponte Alto to Lochmere.

So who wants to host the next Performer's Symposium, and do we again want
to combine with the Academie of Dance for a joint event? It would be nice
to get the event back down south or maybe into Black Diamond. Any takers?
We'd need to get moving pretty soon to get it on the schedule and get
classes and all arranged. Please discuss here.

In service,
Corun