academie: dancing at events

MdvlSoul at aol.com MdvlSoul at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 15:11:03 PST 2005

There will be dance at Sudentorre's upcoming event on April 9th...We have a
local group of musicians (no formal name yet)...we have been having dance
practices here every 4th Tuesday in Fredericksburg and have been working on some
stuff I have never done before or have seen done in this kingdom...Interpreting
Playford of sorts...

There will also be dancing at our college group's Elizabethan Feast on April
16th at Mary Washington...anyone interested in attending this community event
could contact me for info...last year was interesting...we got some Ren Faire
Folks and I was very nervous instructing not only about 30 others but the
spiffy folks as well...

RR