academie: Italian Dances for Carnevale di Inverno - February 26, 2005

Lady Scott xndra_scott at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 16:06:10 PST 2004

Greetings, fair dancers ~

Carnevale di Inverno, our Masquerade Ball is scheduled for February 26, 2005.  For this special Italian period event, we are in need of Italian dances dating into the late 15th Century.

There are many dances and sites available, but we need explicit instructions if our dance instructor is to learn them and teach them prior to the event.  Can any of you provide links, or hard copy of dance instructions and music?

Graciously,

Lady Scott

Alexandra Scott de Northumberland #148950
Argent, a stag statant with a chief azure, an increscent between two mullets of six points Or
Canton of St Georges, Nottinghill Coill, ATLANTIA
http://mail.yahoo.com